If you have not yet heard of Jay Shetty (though I’m not sure how that would even be possible!!) he is the most amazing man and greatest social media influencer out there right now, in my opinion anyway. He’s not only known for his powerful videos but also for some inspirational messages. I’m going to share 30 beautiful Jay Shetty quotes with you here today.
So who is Jay Shetty anyway?
A former monk, Jay Shetty is now a storyteller and a content creator spreading his beautiful inspirational messages around the world. I think he now has over 25 million followers across all social media platforms AND he’s beautiful beyond belief.
If you’ve never seen him, here’s a little video you might enjoy (don’t forget to come back and finish this article though!!) Check out his Youtube channel for lots of awesome videos.
I told you he was beautiful. Phew!!!
Ok let’s get on with his amazing quotes that I know you will love. I’ve broken them up into 3 separate categories. If you really liked this post, please don’t forget to hit that share button! Thank you xoxo
10 Jay Shetty Quotes About Love
First up are the Jay Shetty quotes about love. I hope you like them as much as I do!
- “Love didn’t hurt you. Someone who didn’t know how to love you hurt you. Don’t confuse the two.”
- “Let your love, trust and commitment be earned. Don’t give it away freely.”
- “People who care will ask you how you are doing, people who love will wait until you tell the truth.”
- “Love will always come back to you. Just not always from the people you give it to or expect it from. Keep being and giving love.”
- “Choose people who choose you.”
- “People who care will ask how you’re doing, people who love will wait until you tell the truth.”
- “If we never learn to be alone, we will always feel lonely.”
- “Time alone gives you an opportunity to find your worth.”
- “Some people love you but don’t tell you. Some people tell you but don’t love you.”
- “A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.”
10 Jay Shetty Quotes on Time
I think these are my favourites, the Jay Shetty quotes on time, as they are so deep and profound. They sure make you stop and think an awful lot!
- “Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.”
- “You are still young and you aren’t supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. Don’t stress. Everything will work out.”
- “The paradox of our times is that we have more degrees, but less sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, but less solutions.”
- “We spend so much time trying to avoid making bad decisions, that we stop ourselves from moving in the right direction.”
- “Everyone has a different clock. Wait for your time.”
- “Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.”
- “We force ourselves out of bed to live the same day again and again and call it a life.”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “Everything makes sense, even if you can’t make sense out of it right now. Don’t judge the moment.”
- “Canceling plans to read is ok. Skipping a party for the gym is ok. Staying home to cook is ok. Let’s encourage it and respect self-improvement.”
10 Jay Shetty Quotes on Life
Rounding up this post are 10 Jay Shetty quotes on life. Pure, simple and profound.
- “We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others.”
- “You can’t do the big things if you are always distracted by the small ones.”
- “Motivation comes from meaning. Everything comes from meaning.”
- “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, and new challenges. Embrace new chances at happiness.”
- “Stop trying to find the right person, be the right person. Instead of being with someone who makes you happy, first, be someone who makes you happy.”
- “It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are.”
- “The best lesson I have learned in life came from the worst feeling I ever felt in life.”
- “Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.”
- “Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.”
- “Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness.”
Don’t forget to share!
I hope you enjoyed all these Jay Shetty quotes (and that video too!). Please don’t forget to share it out with your friends and family.
If you liked these quotes, here are a few more articles you might like with more awesome and uplifting quotes.
- 10 Jen Sincero Quotes to Remind You How Badass You Are
- 20 Inspirational Love Quotes to Feed Your Soul
- 15 Rumi Quotes That Will Change Your Life
- 15 Gratitude Quotes That Will Remind You How Blessed You Are
While I still have you here, please take a minute to check out my new mini self-help eBook series. You Are Amazing. A little bit of something for everyone, all super affordable!!
ox iva ox