Last Updated on 5 months by Iva Ursano
Ok so maybe not everyone loves Joel Osteen inspirational quotes, or him, for whatever reason, but if you’re reading this now I’ll assume you are one of the people who love him, kinda like I do. I stumbled upon a Joel Osteen sermon many years ago when I was going through a really rough patch in my life and got hooked on him.
I find him to be very sincere and genuine in his sermons. But that’s just me.
(this post contains affiliate links so if you make a purchase I make a small commission-affiliate disclosure here)
He’s also got some really amazing books that have fantastic reviews. I’ve got these on my to buy list:
A full year of my life was reading and absorbing as many uplifting quotes as I possibly could while going through a really rough patch. These encouraging quotes helped me to become the person I am today.
Sometimes I wonder how my life would have turned out with them, especially the Joel Osteen inspirational quotes.
Though I’m not exactly a bible thumping kinda girl I do have an extreme amount of faith in God and I enjoy the odd Joel Osteen sermon every now and then. I also like to listen to Joyce Meyer sometimes too.
They talk real talk. They dig deep down and pull us out of the trenches.
Uplifting Quotes, Encouraging Quotes and Christian Quotes
If you don’t think inspirational quotes have power, think again. They saved my life. The God quotes, the faith quotes, the hope quotes and yes, even the Joel Osteen quotes. I read them all. I wrote them out and taped them all around my house.
I thrived on the words. They lifted my spirits and gave me strength to carry on. If you’ve been feeling down and out lately, some of these quotes just might help you, if you use them properly. So how do you use them properly Iva? I mean, don’t we just read them?
Sure, you can just read them and keep scrolling but you’ll forget them in two seconds that way. This is what I like to do with all the uplifting quotes and the encouraging quotes I read:
- read them out loud
- take a few minutes to let the message sink in deep
- write it out if I really truly resonate with the message, and then
- tape it to places I would see it often and read them again
Just doing these 4 simple little things has a powerful effect. Please do try it. Let’s get on with the Joel Osteen inspirational quotes now.
25 Joel Osteen Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day
So here are my 25 favourite Joel Osteen quotes, not in any order of importance. I hope you enjoy them and get the most out of the messages. Don’t forget to save and Pin them! Share them with your friends too! Sharing is always caring.
I’ve updated this post from 10 Joel Osteen quotes to 25 so the last 15 are new ones that I found and love!
- Omg I love this one…get back up!!!!!!!!!
2. Capiche?? Choose optimism and gratitude and watch more happy things come into your life.
3. Sometimes we have to go through storms to learn things. Embrace these storms. This is one of my most favourite Joel Osteen quotes.
4. Expect good things to happen, not bad things. Be thankful each morning.
5. The life in front of you is WAY more important than the life behind you!!
6. Let them go!! You don’t need them in your life.
7. Don’t waste your energy on things that just don’t matter.
8. Your thoughts matter. What you think today will create your tomorrow.
9. Overthinking creates problems that don’t even exist. Relax and live one day at a time.
10. Read this one as many times as you have to. This is an extremely powerful Joel Osteen quote. Let it sink in deep to your soul and heart.
Before we move on to the next 15 Joel Osteen inspirational quotes I want to share something with you. I have been writing mini self help eBooks this past year and I just put them all on an eBookshelf! There is a self help book for just about every issue. I try to add more as I write them.
Please check out my self help books by clicking here or the image below and see if there’s a book for you.
Last 15 Joel Osteen Inspirational quotes
These ones don’t have images, sorry peeps!!
- Don’t worry about your future or how you’re going to accomplish a dream. God has already lined up what you need.
- You can’t have a blessed day thinking about who offended you and what didn’t work out. Think on the positive things.
- Time spent worrying drains your energy – it makes you weaker. You were created to live a peace-filled life.
- Your dream may look impossible, but God said blessings will chase you down. Ask big. Take the limits off of God.
- That setback may have been meant to stop you, but if you’ll stay in faith, God’s going to use it to increase you.
- Pass the test of being grateful for the small things and big things will be released in your life.
- No matter who does you wrong, you don’t have to stay defeated. Disappointments are inevitable, but misery is optional.
- The more people try to push you down, the higher God will take you. That’s the way God is.
- You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won’t receive the good things God has in store.
- I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.
- You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.
- You are victors, not victims!
- God wants you to be a winner, not a whiner.
- The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.
- You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.
Joel Osteen inspirational quotes and more!
If you loved all these Joel Osteen inspirational quotes why not check out these blogs with more uplifting quotes and encouraging quotes. I love writing these up for you! I especially love the blog with the Rumi quotes. There’s a surprise at the bottom of that one!
I hope you enjoyed all these Joel Osteen inspirational quotes I shared with you and don’t forget to pay it forward and share them with your friends and family.
I love you
Peace and Love
xo iva xo