All those whose self esteem, self worth, self confidence, and all the other selfs has taken a nose dive into Hell, say Ay! You’re so not alone. For all of us, I’ve put together this wonderful list of quotes for self love and self worth.
We all have different stories as to where the heck our self worth went. Most of them stem from abusive partners or parents/family. We let people treat us poorly for many different reasons.
(this post contains an affiliate link so if you make a purchase I make a small commission-affiliate disclosure)
It’s hard to build confidence and boost our self esteem when, to be honest, we don’t even know how. So many of us have lost our identity from being in toxic relationships or just from being bullied or whatever. I find that self worth quotes really help me.
Self worth quotes got me through the worst times!!!
I write these messages out on post it notes and stick those suckers all over my house. Oh yes I sure do! I’m not always filled with self confidence or self worth and sometimes I have days where I have low self esteem too.
Those are the days I need inspirational sayings and self worth quotes to get me through these tough times. I think we all do. For some of us, these motivational messages work perfectly. Others need self help books. Whatever the case may be, these things work!!
This blog I wrote awhile back for when you’re feeling sad or down, is a fan favourite! These might resonate with you or someone you love.
and this blog about some of the best self help books on the shelf right now.
I think you’ll also really love my latest article filled with quotes to remind you how amazing you are
This other post I wrote awhile back has almost 100K shares and it’s no wonder why. Read it and find out for yourself.
When We Have Low Self Worth
This is what happens and how it feels to have low self esteem and self worth.
- It’s hard to love yourself again after you’ve been beaten down for years. Trust me, I know. I’m not gonna lie and tell you I completely love myself 100% now because I don’t. I still have days where I let people cross boundary lines and treat me like crap.
- It’s hard to see your worth. You let people take advantage of you and walk all over you. You don’t think you deserve better. You let people treat you like crap because you crave attention, of any kind.
- We don’t believe in ourselves. We think we are failures. When we have low self esteem, we think we are stupid and worthless. Even if we’ve only suffered one failure or setback in our lives, we feel worthless and dumb.
If you’ve been having a really hard time finding happiness, self worth and self confidence OR you are trapped in a stressful situation that is keeping you stuck in misery, please seek professional help.
Online-therapy.com has highly qualified therapists who can help you.
Check out my new mini self-help eBook series called You Are Amazing! There just might be a book in there made just for you. ALL books in the You Are Amazing series are only $5!!!
Click the image below to see the collection now!
How to build self worth
That’s the tough part. Having to do the internal work necessary to build our self confidence and get rid of our feelings of low self esteem and self worth. I believe this is an ongoing thing. This work will never end.
It’s not impossible but it’s not easy. There will triggers and tests. Don’t beat yourself up if you failed a test. Learn from your mistake and keep on going.
I’m still working on that but when we decide to put the work in, the results are mind blowing. It’s when we don’t, and we continue to let people walk all over us is where the trouble lies.
You have got to take a stance for your own self confidence and self worth and start making changes in your life. Start loving yourself and showing people the proper way to love and treat you. You deserve that!
Ask yourself these questions and answer them honestly:
- How do I feel about myself?
- Why do I feel this way?
- What are some underlying issues that I haven’t healed yet?
- How do people treat me and why?
- What are some of the fears that are holding me back?
- What mistakes do I keep making over and over again?
Once you get those out of the way you can start working on your personal growth and improving your life, your self worth, self esteem and self confidence.
Before we move on check this out!! I just partnered up with Sara Freder, world-renowned psychic and astrologer, and grabbed my free horoscope reading. It was friggin amaze-balls!
Click the link here or the image below to grab your 100% FREE and super accurate reading too!
Loving yourself isn’t as easy as we’d like it to be
It’s hard to love yourself, amirite? We struggle to find self love almost daily especially when something or someone beats us down. It’s hard to dig deep and find self love.
This is where the awesome ‘I love myself quotes’ come in. Whenever I feel down I dig up some of the best and read them until my eyes bleed (ok maybe not that bad but you get the idea)
They all pack such a powerful punch especially when you read them with meaning and conviction!! Try it!!
I recently uploaded a video on how to believe in yourself and love yourself more I think you’ll really love. Check it out below.
Without further ado, here they are…
25 Quotes for Self Love and Self Worth
I hope you enjoy this beautiful collection I put together for you.
It truly is a beautiful thing to be able to say this!
2. You, yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
3. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
4. The surest way to lose your self worth is to try and find it in the eyes of others.
5. Know your worth, never settle.
6. If you’re still searching for that one person who will change your life, look in the mirror.
7. Your value doesn’t decrease on someone’s inability to see your worth.
8. You carry so much love in your heart, give some to yourself.
9. Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything. Respect is everything
10. There isn’t a single person on this planet who is entitled to treat you like shit. Remember that.
11. I am worthy!!
12. Love yourself first and everything else falls into place beautifully.
13. A woman is unstoppable after she realizes how much she is worth.
14.Confidence is not “will they like me”. Confidence is “I’ll be fine if they don’t”
15. Dear Self…I believe in you…keep going!
16. I’m learning to love myself and it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done. But I’m doing it. And getting better each day.
17. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
18. My self worth is not determined by others.
19. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people
20. They will judge you, they will laugh at you….it has nothing to do with you
21. Self confidence is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.
22.Fall in love with healing yourself and accepting all your imperfections.
23. You need to understand that if you don’t respect yourself, no one else will.
24.The quickest way to boost your self confidence is to do what you are most afraid of doing.
25. Is there anything she can’t handle?….she is a warrior, she is you!
What is the importance of self worth?
When we have healthy self worth, not only do we feel good about ourselves but also about life. We embrace life with vigor instead of doom and gloom.
We attract the right type of people into our lives, and the toxic ones slip away (bye bye).
We hold our head up high and have great self confidence and self respect too!
Better things come into our lives all the time because we are vibrating on a much higher frequency (you’ll see).
And you’ll just have this amazing inner peace, freedom and love that is almost indescribable.
I hope these quotes for self love and self worth empower you!
Did you enjoy these quotes for self love and self worth? These are some of my favourites and all of them can be found on my Pinterest page. Feel free to pin your favourites to your page too!!
I am so grateful for the internet and for pages who share all these inspirational messages for us. I don’t know about you but they sure helped me!!
I know that trying to find our self worth and build our self confidence are probably two of the hardest things we’ll ever have to do in our life but it is so important to stay the course and work on yourself each and every day.
It is hard, it will get easier and the results will blow your mind. Don’t let anyone take away your steam or dull your spark. Keep going, warrior. In no time, you’ll be on top of the world.
Do you love what I share with you? Did this post move you? If anything I write inspires, motivates, empowers or uplifts you please consider saying “Thank you Iva!!” and buy me a coffee!
A simple, small and lovely way to say thank you! Click the button below. Thank you love you xoxo
I love you
Peace and Love
xo iva xo