Last Updated on 1 year by Iva Ursano
All those whose self esteem, self worth, self confidence, and all the other selfs has taken a nose dive into Hell, say Ay! You’re so not alone. For all of us, I’ve put together this wonderful list of the best sassy self love quotes.
(This was originally 25 best self love quotes but I’ve recently updated it to add 35 more sassy self love quotes-hope you enjoy them. If you do, please share!)
We all have different stories as to where the heck our self love and self worth went. Most of them stem from abusive partners or parents/family. We let people treat us poorly for many different reasons.
(this post contains an affiliate link so if you make a purchase I make a small commission-affiliate disclosure)
It’s hard to build confidence, love ourself and boost our self esteem when, to be honest, we don’t even know how. So many of us have lost our identity from being in toxic relationships or just from being bullied or whatever. I find that inspiring quotes really help me.
Sassy Self Love Quotes Got Me Through the Worst Times!!!
I write these messages out on post it notes and stick those suckers all over my house. Oh yes I sure do! I’m not always filled with self confidence or self worth and sometimes I have days where I feel so low I wanna curl up in a ball and cry all day.
Yes even I have days where I don’t really love myself fully like I should.
Those are the days I need inspirational sayings and sassy self worth quotes to get me through these tough times. I think we all do. For some of us, these motivational messages work perfectly. Others need self help books. Whatever the case may be, these things work!!
This blog I wrote awhile back for when you’re feeling sad or down, is a fan favourite! These might resonate with you or someone you love.
And if you need some good reading material, here is a list of some pretty awesome self help books.
I think you’ll also really love my latest article filled with quotes to remind you how amazing you are
This other post I wrote awhile back has almost 200K shares and it’s no wonder why. Read it and find out for yourself.
When We Have Low Self Worth and No Self Love
This is what happens and how it feels to have low self esteem and self worth.
- It’s hard to love yourself again after you’ve been beaten down for years. Trust me, I know. I’m not gonna lie and tell you I completely love myself 100% now because I don’t. I still have days where I let people cross boundary lines and treat me like crap.
- It’s hard to see your worth. You let people take advantage of you and walk all over you. You don’t think you deserve better. You let people treat you like crap because you crave attention, of any kind.
- We don’t believe in ourselves. We think we are failures. When we have low self esteem, we think we are stupid and worthless. Even if we’ve only suffered one failure or setback in our lives, we feel worthless and dumb.
If you’ve been having a really hard time finding happiness, self worth and self confidence OR you are trapped in a stressful situation that is keeping you stuck in misery, please check out some of the programs and coaching I offer. Click the link below and visit my eStore.
How to build self worth and love yourself more
That’s the tough part. Having to do the internal work necessary to build our self confidence and get rid of our feelings of low self esteem and self worth. I believe this is an ongoing thing. This work will never end.
It’s not impossible but it’s not easy. There will triggers and tests. Don’t beat yourself up if you failed a test. Learn from your mistake and keep on going.
I’m still working on that but when we decide to put the work in, the results are mind blowing. It’s when we don’t, and we continue to let people walk all over us is where the trouble lies.
You have got to take a stance for your own self confidence and self worth and start making changes in your life. Start loving yourself and showing people the proper way to love and treat you. You deserve that!
Ask yourself these questions and answer them honestly:
- How do I feel about myself?
- Why do I feel this way?
- What are some underlying issues that I haven’t healed yet?
- How do people treat me and why?
- What are some of the fears that are holding me back?
- What mistakes do I keep making over and over again?
Once you get those out of the way you can start working on your personal growth and improving your life, your self worth, self esteem and self confidence.
Loving yourself isn’t as easy as we’d like it to be
It’s hard to love yourself, amirite? We struggle to find self love almost daily especially when something or someone beats us down. It’s hard to dig deep and find self love.
This is where the awesome ‘I love myself quotes’ come in. Whenever I feel down I dig up some of the best and read them until my eyes bleed (ok maybe not that bad but you get the idea)
They all pack such a powerful punch especially when you read them with meaning and conviction!! Try it!!
I recently uploaded a video on how to believe in yourself and love yourself more I think you’ll really love. Check it out below.
Without further ado, here they are…
Join the 21 Day Challenge today! Click the link here for full deets and to join hundreds of amazing peeps who have completely changed their lives after taking this powerful 21 day challenge!
60 Best Sassy Self Love Quotes
I feel like a lot of people are going through a really hard time right now. Relationships are breaking down fast, people are losing their jobs and going through hard times financially. All these take their toll on you.
I hope you enjoy this beautiful collection of the best sassy self love quotes on the planet. I put this together for you with love.
There are some funny sassy quotes ( I had to throw in some funny quotes too!!), some short sassy quotes and one or two savage quotes (haha). Tell me which one is your favorite quote down in the comments below!
It truly is a beautiful thing to be able to say this!
2. You, yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
3. The more you love yourself, the less nonsense you’ll tolerate.
4. The surest way to lose your self worth is to try and find it in the eyes of others.
5. Know your worth, never settle.
6. If you’re still searching for that one person who will change your life, look in the mirror.
7. Your value doesn’t decrease on someone’s inability to see your worth.
8. You carry so much love in your heart, give some to yourself.
9. Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything. Respect is everything
10. There isn’t a single person on this planet who is entitled to treat you like sh*t. Remember that.
11. I am worthy!!
12. Love yourself first and everything else falls into place beautifully.
13. A woman is unstoppable after she realizes how much she is worth.
14.Confidence is not “will they like me”. Confidence is “I’ll be fine if they don’t”
15. Dear Self…I believe in you…keep going!
16. I’m learning to love myself and it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done. But I’m doing it. And getting better each day.
17. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
18. My self worth is not determined by others.
19. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people
20. They will judge you, they will laugh at you….it has nothing to do with you
21. Self confidence is like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets.
22.Fall in love with healing yourself and accepting all your imperfections.
23. You need to understand that if you don’t respect yourself, no one else will.
24.The quickest way to boost your self confidence is to do what you are most afraid of doing.
25. Is there anything she can’t handle?….she is a warrior, she is you!
26. If you’re always trying to be normal you’ll never know how amazing you can be. ~Maya Angelou
27. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous ~ Coco Chanel
28. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. ~ Mark Twain
29 Today is never too late to be brand new ~Taylor Swift
30 You have to know that as long as you love who you are – your morals, your values, that type of stuff, you’re OK! ~ Nicki Minaj
31 She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important. ~ Marilyn Monroe
32 Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it’s sanity
33 In a society that profits from self doubt, self love is a rebellious act
34 They say good things take time-that’s why I’m always late
35 Love yourself first and then everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ~ Lucille Ball
36 Good girls go to heaven-bad girls go everywhere ~ Katharine Hepburn
37 Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick and pull yourself together. ~Elizabeth Taylor
38 Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside
39 Know your worth, then add tax
40 Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses ~ Lady Gaga
41 Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait
42 Feeling confident, being comfortable in your own skin, that’s what really makes you beautiful ~Bobbi Brown
43 You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection ~ Buddha
44 Find out who you are, and do it on purpose ~ Dolly Parton
45 Someone somewhere is thinking of you and smiling
46 Seeking love keeps you from the awareness that you already have it – that you are it ~Byron Katie
47 Self love is the greatest middle finger of all time
48 She is sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. Just like a rainbow after the rain
49 I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands: you need to be able to throw something back ~ Maya Angelou
50 The most courageous act is to still think for yourself. Aloud. ~Coco Chanel
51 It’s ok if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste
52 I may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I’m someone’s shot of tequila
53 Out the way world, I got my sassy pants on today!
54 Life is short. Make every hair flip count!
55 If you can’t love yourself, how the heck you gonna love someone else?
56 Looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case
57 The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
58 Inside every strong and independent woman is a broken little young girl who had to learn how to get back up and not depend on anybody
59 Loving yourself isn’t the first step toward accomplishing anything. Many people have accomplished things and still find no peace with themselves. For them, any accomplishment will never be enough. But if you do love yourself, then any accomplishment is like icing on the cake. – Thibaut
60 The most beautiful thing in the world isn’t a thing at all. It’s you.
And here are even a few more bonus inspirational quotes and confident quotes from some more famous peeps!
It isn’t what I do but how I do it. It isn’t what I say but how I say it..and how I look when I do it and say it ~ Mae West
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance ~ Oscar Wilde
Strive not to be a success, but to be of value ~ Albert Einstein
I hope you liked these sassy self love quotes
Did you enjoy this round up of the best sassy quotes? These are some of my favorite sassy quotes and most of them can be found on my Pinterest page. Feel free to pin your favourites to your page too!!
I am so grateful for the social media (lots of sassy captions on Instagram reels and posts too!) and for pages who share all these inspirational messages for us. I don’t know about you but they sure helped me!!
I know that trying to find our self worth, love ourselves and build our self confidence are probably the hardest things we’ll ever have to do in our life but it is so important to stay the course and work on yourself each and every day.
It is hard, it will get easier and the results will blow your mind. Don’t let anyone take away your steam or dull your spark. Keep going, warrior. In no time, you’ll be on top of the world.
I love you
Peace and Love
xo iva xo