Life is serving you nothing but lemons right now and half of them are rotten. You can’t even make lemonade out of them, let alone take a shot of tequila with them. Damn. Seems to be the story of your life. One shit thing after another. But I’ve come up with a list of 20 badass and inspirational quotes about life that can help us snap out of our misery.
You find yourself absorbed in positive affirmation quotes on FB and Instagram and Pinterest and all other social media sites because, really, that’s where all your answers lie, right? You drown in a sea of rainbows and unicorns, magic and butterflies. Fluff and flowers. Is it helping though? Maybe it’s time for some *in your face badass quotes* that will shake you up and snap you out of this shit life of yours.
We all need inspirational quotes.
You know something has got to change. Anything. Your song is old and it’s boring. Your friends can hear you whining before you even enter the room. They know what they are in for. They are tired of listening to it and surprisingly enough, you are tired of singing the same song. When is this life gonna turn around? Why does it have to be so hard all the time?
Newsflash for ya. It doesn’t have to be so hard and it will turn around when you decide you’ve had enough. Until then, here are some badass and inspirational quotes that should help you get a grip.
20 Badass and Inspirational Quotes About Life
- If you want change, then change. No one is going to do that for you.
- When you get tired of hearing the sound of your whine, you will know it’s time to start doing something about your life. Until then, nothing will happen.
- You’re not waiting for the right time, you’re simply afraid. Fear is keeping you from your dream life. Saying you are waiting for the right time is just an excuse.
- The more you say you can’t the more you are going to start believing it. I got a better idea. Start saying you CAN and watch what happens.
- How about you stop blaming others for all the shit in your life all the time and start taking responsibility for your life?
- Of course it’s scary! Life is scary and so far you ain’t doing too bad of a job. Face your fear.
- I can’t help you. Nobody can. The only person who can help you is you. Go help yourself!!
- The only way to get what you want in life is to get off your arse and make it happen! ~Steven Aitchison
- You can handle whatever crap life throws at you. You are stronger than you think.
- Spread more love and less hate please. The more hate you feel, the more hate will show up and stay in your life
- Life has an expiration date. The problem with that is, we don’t know when it is. Smarten up and go live.
- Don’t cry about yesterday. It’s over. Do something today to make your tomorrow better. Just stop crying over yesterday’s shit.
- If you don’t like the toxic people in your life, get rid of ’em.
- You control your life. Not your family, your partner or anyone else. If they do, it’s because you are letting them.
- The longer you talk about your problems, the longer they will stay. Do yourself a favour and start talking about solutions.
- I got this far because my desire for a better life was stronger than my desire to stay in misery.
- It doesn’t matter how many times you got pushed down, get up!! Keep getting up. Don’t stay down. Show them how strong you are.
- Yesterday sucked. I get it. You were hard done by. We all were. Forgive, forget, fuck it and move on. Life is too damn short.
You know, sometimes you don’t need someone to rub your back and tell you everything is going to be ok. Sometimes we need someone who is going to smack us upside the head and tell us to snap out of it and grow a pair. It’s time. Do it. You so got this shit.
If you are struggling to find peace, joy, happiness, love or prosperity, check out my new self help eBook. Click on the image below to download your copy now!
Have you checked out my new Patreon page yet? It’s so cool!!!
Do you love to listen to inspirational podcasts? You’re gonna love mine!!!
Want to know the secret to changing your life? Drop your info below and I’ll share it with you!
Peace and Love
(this post contains an affiliate link so if you make a purchase I may make a small commission)