Are you struggling to let go of the past and all the hurt it has caused? Are you struggling to move forward into a life of joy, love and abundance? I’ve created a guide book just for you.
From Hell to Happiness. Click here to download it today!
- You’re probably more than halfway through life. This was a big one for me. Omg. More than half of my life is gone. What have I been doing? Well, living actually, but more like learning and preparing me for the next half of my life, I like to think anyway.
- There are so many more things I want to do. Travel, write books, speak in public. I had a list as long as my arm and I hadn’t even knocked off a fraction of it. I had to get cracking at that.
- I have a purpose and I need to start living it. No no no, not this girl. Not any of us really, but that’s how we live. We wake up, go to work, pay bills and die. We have so much more to do than that. You know that.
- I was stuck and frustrated. I felt this anxiety inside of me that kept poking at me. Almost wanting to scream at me, “hey lady, wake up!! You got shit to do. What on earth are you waiting for”?
- I was tired of just existing. I wanted to live. There’s a life to live and I was just existing. There was a life buried in my dream of dreams and I needed to unleash it. Live it, see it, taste it, feel it. It was dying to get out.
- There’s a free spirit inside that needs to be freed. I could feel her. Why was I keeping her locked up inside? A spirit inside of me that was crying, I could almost hear her moaning in anguish, wanting to be freed. I had to let her escape and live.
- The world needs me. I don’t mean this in an egotistical way. I mean the world is in desperate need of healers, lovers and kind people and I was one of them. Why was I not sharing all that with the world? The world needs me.
- I don’t want to die with regrets. I can’t and won’t be 80 years old, lying in my death bed and thinking “damn I wish I would have….”. I don’t want to be that person. I refuse to be that person.
- You only get one shot. This is it. You’re not going to get another chance to do shit if you didn’t do it while you were alive. Iva, what on earth are you waiting for? Stop pretending and practicing. Get out and live.
- Being happy is my birthright and it’s time to start being. Happiness has been inside of me all this time, also screaming to get out and be released and experienced. I had been miserable for many many years. I did whatever I felt I had to do to get to that place of happiness and man, it was worth it.